Air Conditioning Repairs
Fast, Reliable and Quality Repairs.
We do most type of air conditioning repairs – Call us or bring your car, 4WD or truck in for a quote. Let one of our expert specialists make your vehicle cool & cozy again.
Our expert team at KDS Kununurra – Air Conditioning Repairs have a strong focus on customer satisfaction, and take pride in the quality workmanship and outstanding customer service we provide.
We also service:
KDS Air Conditioning Repairs Include:
Air Conditioning Tips
- When your cooling temperature
- Is not as cold as you are accustomed to. It may be Regas time. KDS can perform a quick check for you letting you know if you need regas.
- Odd smell
- Coming from your air conditioner is sign of possible bacteria. You need to take your car in to a have it checked.
- Strange noises
- Coming from your air conditioner indicates a possible problem. Take your car into KDS to have an expert take a look and advise you.
- Regular service
- Will keep your air conditioner in tip top condition and provide you the comfort just as you like it.
- CONTACT US TO FOR ALL AIR CONDITIONING NEEDS
Four Common Automotive Air Conditioning Problems
- Air Conditioners, including those fitted in your automobile, are designed to remove unwanted ‘heat’ from inside, dehumidify the cabin atmosphere and supply cool air for the comfort of the occupants. Every air conditioning system works by taking the heat from the cabin air to heat and evaporate the refrigerant liquid.
- Low or total lack of air flow across the condenser – this could be due to problems with the electric cooling fan or viscous hub. Check to see if this is turning (in models with fan blades visible). If you aren’t sure, call our qualified and professional automotive team at KDS.
- Low refrigerant level – this could be suspected if the cooling efficiency is low, for example even with the car AC fully ON there is very little cooling inside. This problem can only be rectified by a certified automotive air conditioning service provider such as KDS
- AC compressor is operating, but cooling is poor and the engine is overheating – this happens in models that have fuel injection. The engine ECU sees a overheating situation and then stops operation of the airconditioning system to protect the engine. If the engine is overheating, reach for the phone and call us at KDS, before even more serious problems develop with the vehicle.
- If the air conditioner does not start at all, check and confirm the fuse is not blown or that the switch hasn’t accidentally been disconnected while cleaning etc. Fuse locations can often be found in the owners manual. Electrical connections can be often the culprit, which can be identified with a little experience.