Manufacturers Handbook Service
Fast, Reliable and Quality Service & Repairs.
Something your dealer probably didn’t mention about your new car is that you don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain statutory warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car’s statutory warranty.
We also service:
KDS Mechanical Repairs Include:
KDS Safe Strategy
- The essence of preventative Car & 4WD
- maintenance is pretty straightforward: repair things before they fail. Especially critical things where a component failure can leave you stranded miles from nowhere or facing ruinous repair bills.
- But the question is:
- how do you know when something is likely to fail? Especially when it’s not a regular service component?
- Start with a thorough visual inspection
- or a road test by an experienced mechanic can detect faults. We’ve been repairing Cars & 4WD’s for over 24yrs now.
- CONTACT US TO ENSURE YOUR VEHICLE IS PROTECTED
Keeping Your Car & 4WD Fit… Call Us Now!
- Do you know where aerobics came from and why it became so popular?
- It started because of some experiments carried out by Dr Kenneth Cooper for the US Air Force in the mid-1960s.
- These experiments gave all of us the answer to an age-old question: “How much exercise is enough?”
- Cooper was studying pilot fitness at the time and he was the first person to ever work out (in a scientific sense) how much exercise anyone needed to do to stay fit. Then he went on to grade many common exercises and assign them points.
- He worked out this if you got 30 points of exercise a week – in any combination of walking, swimming, cycling and so forth – the end result would be that you’d be fit.
This started me thinking about a similar question that often comes up from my customers: “How much 4WD maintenance is enough?”.