WHY CHOOSE KDS Mechanical Repair:
- We are the leading Mechanical & Auto Electrical service & repair specialist of the Kimberleys
- We are specialists in vehicles used in our harsh environment
- We will not cut corners – nothing is left to chance – work standards are to the highest quality in Australia
- We make doing business with us easy
- Vehicle & pick up/delivery service is available
- We do what we say we do – nothing is overlooked
- Comprehensive invoicing details for all work done, all used parts are presented for your inspection
- Preventive maintenance reports prepared to alert clients to potential future problems
- Customised servicing tailored to specific client requirements, the vehicles intended use & the type of operating environment
- Client service history is maintained for ongoing servicing requirements
- At the end of the day,….You can rely on us!
A few words
KDS The East Kimberly Experts in Automotive Mechanical and Electrical Repairs & Service. KDS has been providing quality services in Kununurra and throughout the East Kimberley since 1990,
after 24 years in the business, we have grown to become the leader in our specialised services provided.
Why Maintenance Is Important
Following an auto maintenance schedule can help keep your vehicle reliable and
maintain its resale value. Maintenance schedules are developed by each manufacturer to highlight the recommended minimum maintenance requirements for a particular model or trim level. In most cases, completing this minimum recommended maintenance is necessary to keep a vehicle’s warranty in good standing.
If, for any reason, your maintenance history does not meet or exceed the recommended minimums, you may have warranty claims denied by the manufacturer. If this happens, you may have to pay out of pocket for costly repairs. Regularly completing scheduled maintenance items like oil changes, filter changes and tune-ups can also keep your vehicle performing smoothly and getting good fuel economy.