Truck & Trailer Repairs
Fast, Reliable and Quality Repairs.
KDS Mechanical Repairs – servicing Kununurra and the East Kimberley for over 23 years.
Our fully qualified and experienced tradesmen are available for all your industrial and commercial fleet maintenance needs.
We understand the importance of getting your vehicle on the road as quickly as possible and do our very best to reduce your downtown.
We service and repair all makes of trucks, trailers, buses, earthmoving and all heavy duty equipment for:
- Mining companies
- Gas and oil companies
- Equipment hire companies
- Marine operators
- Logistics management companies
- Construction companies
- Agricultural producers
- Major transportation operations, and many other organisations
Major brands include Mercedes, Volvo, Cummins, Freightliner, Hino, Isuzu, Iveco, Kenworth, M.A.N., Mack, Scania, UD,CAT and Western Star – in fact, we can repair anything!
We also service:
KDS Mechanical Repairs Include:
- Why Maintenance Is Important Following an auto maintenance schedule can help keep your vehicle reliable and maintain its resale value. Maintenance schedules are developed by each manufacturer to highlight the recommended minimum maintenance requirements for a particular model or trim level. In most...Read More
- Phone: 08 9169 1054 Email: Send eMail KDS Parts Department Partial Listing: AIR CONDITIONING Compressors Receiver Driers Hoses & Fittings Gases & Dyes Switches Fan Motors Other Assorted Parts MECHANICAL Filters Oils & Consumables Wheel bearings & Seals Clamps and hoses Radiators and...Read More
KDS & The Key To Truck Maintenance!
- Consistent Inspections
- will help find and fix small issues before they become major problems. We have the most comprehensive Commercial Transport Equipment inspection checklist in the industry that documents the current status of your vehicles and exceeds standard inspections.
- Consistent Preventative Maintenance
- will maintain your vehicles at peak operating efficiency, reduce wear and tear and avoid unnecessary and expensive unscheduled repairs.
- Consistent administration and asset management
- will help you make informed, effective decisions about when, where and what maintenance to perform, and also when it is time to retire a vehicle from service.
CALL US NOW TO IMPLEMENT YOUR MAINTENANCE PLAN.
The Importance Of An Oil Change
- Regular oil changes
- are a necessary part of truck ownership for optimal engine results and smooth driving, and it’s easy enough to do at KDS Mechanical Repairs.
- The changing of a trucks oil
- is probably one of the most important things a truck owner can do to ensure a high quality engine and extended life of the truck itself.
- The noted benefits of this process include the reduction of friction by increasing lubrication in the engine which prevents overheating and removing impurities that build up around the engine such as dust, metallic shavings, and antifreeze.
- Not removing these impurities can mean less fuel efficiency and engine processing.
- There are such benefits
- as improved engine and horsepower performance with clean oil allowing a vehicle to maximize the horsepower it puts on the road by ensuring that all cylinders are operating to their full capacity.
- CONTACT US TO ENSURE YOUR VEHICLE IS PROTECTED